Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has announced its third Remote Pilot Training Organization in partnership with the IIT Ropar, aims to meet the increasing demand for skilled drone professionals in Northern India effectively.
- Garuda Aerospace has collaborated with the Department of Fertilizers for Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra. Using Garuda Kisan Drones, the initiative aims to raise awareness in 117 Tribal Districts, expanding to 691 districts across India.
- Zen Technologies Limited has signed an MoU with the government of Goa to set up a Rs 50 crore R&D facility at EMC Tuem, expected to create 800 jobs.
- The UP-Government plans to use drone surveys to accelerate Greater Noida’s development, aiming to complete the survey within six months.
- East Singhbhum district to incorporate drone technology for precise and efficient spraying of pesticides and urea as part of the Vikas Bharat Sankalp Yatra.
- SGSITS students to develop two advanced drones for Mumbai division of western railways, aimed to enhance safety and efficiency by monitoring tracks, tunnels, and obstructions to prevent untoward incidents.
- Garuda Aerospace has received its second DGCA Type Certificate for Medium Category Drones highlighting their commitment to pioneering UAV technology and meeting rigorous regulatory standards.
- Cipla Limited has collaborated with Skye Air Mobility for drone deliveries of critical medicines in Himachal Pradesh, India. The initiative ensures timely delivery to remote areas, minimizing risks like delays and temperature excursions.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.