Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Under the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for drones and drone components, Aereo has received the initial set of disbursements from the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA).
- India’s first Drone Udaan Academy will be opened in Karnal, Haryana from May, youth will get employment opportunities by taking training in drone operation.
- IoTechWorld Avigation anticipates selling 3,000 drones this fiscal year, a six-fold increase from the previous year, due to increased demand from agrochemical firms and agriculture universities.
- To increase the youth’s employability in the growing sector, the government of Odisha is considering adding more drone and other new-age technology courses in skill institutions.
- Under the YSR Yantra Seva scheme, officials from the Andhra Pradesh government’s agriculture department intend to provide 500 kisan drones to the farmers through Community Hire Centres (CHCs) by July.
- To train northeast youth in using drones from May onwards, JN College, Boko and North East Centre for Technology Application and Reach (NECTAR) have signed an MoU.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 25042023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-25042023//
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.