Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) to establish a drone lab in collaboration with IIT Kanpur to train students as drone experts, aims to provide hands-on experience and expertise in the field of drones.
- ITIs in Maharashtra will soon provide courses on drone technology, AI, IoT, robotics, and digital manufacturing, empowering students with skills in emerging technologies.
- The Greater Chennai Police has recently unveiled the ‘Police Drone Unit’, which is being touted as the nation’s first-of-its-kind initiative to conduct aerial surveillance over Chennai.
- Drones will be used to transport apples in Kinnaur this season, with Skye Air Mobility leading the initiative starting from mid-July.
- To monitor the quantity of legacy waste, the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG) will conduct a drone survey of the Bandhwari landfill every two weeks.
- Odisha government partners with Garuda Aerospace for large-scale village mapping in the mining belt using drones.
- Indian government eases export norms for civilian drones/UAVs, to boost drone manufacturing in India.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.