Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Magellanic Cloud, known for its IT solutions and drone manufacturing, has introduced autonomous agricultural and logistics drones with diverse capacities and ranges. These Made-in-India drones operate without human guidance.
- RattanIndia Enterprises Ltd’s TAS (Throttle Aerospace Systems) has launched the L-40, a new cargo drone with double the carrying capacity of their previous models, going from 20kg to an impressive 40kg.
- On the 10th anniversary of State Formation, the Cyberabad police in Telangana organized a remarkable drone show presented by BotLab Dynamics, marking the first of its kind in the region.
- TechEagle Innovations emerged as the overall winner of Lemontide’s International Innovation Startup Contest Season 9 and People’s Choice Award in the Technology sector.
- Dronestark Technologies has been granted a patent for their SCALABLE DRONE ARCHITECTURE, allowing the development of drones ranging from 500g to 500kg.
- The Bhubaneswar Cuttack Police Commissionerate has introduced a high-performance GPS-enabled advanced drone for maintaining law and order, as well as assisting in surveillance and crowd management.
- UrbanMatrix Technologies has partnered with Airbots Aerospace Private Limited to enhance agricultural drone operations with tamper-proof hardware and software solutions.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations has been recognized as the Best Startup at the prestigious PMA Eminence Awards.
- The Drone Federation of India has partnered with the Indian Air Force to drive indigenous drone development, supporting IAF operations through R&D, testing, and manufacturing.
- In collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the Quality Council of India (QCI) conducted a virtual training session to enhance the capacity building of the UAS industry.
- Aligning with the government’s drone technology policy, the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has successfully completed its first contract for the procurement of 10 multicopter (VTOL) drones.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 30052023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-30052023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.