Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Indian Coast Guard has concluded its contract to get 10 multicopter drones to boost surveillance in consonance with the government of India’s policy of embracing drone technology.
- In order to create smart drones with a user-friendly interface, IIT Guwahati’s Aeromodelling Club is encouraging students to leverage creativity, technology, and innovation.
- General Atomics announces partnership with Bharat Forge Ltd. to build aerostructures in India, will significantly improve both companies’ capabilities and boost the country’s major unmanned aircraft industry.
- Aiming to bring the India-developed platform to the global drone operations, Skye Air Mobility, India’s leading SaaS-based drone logistics startup, made its CES 2023 debut.
- In Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, ADAMA India debuted its drone spraying service for farmers known as “ADAMA Fly High Drones”, will aid farmers in ensuring consistent crop spraying and tackling the farm labour shortages.
- An unmanned aerial vehicle was created by the DRDO with the intention of conducting logistics operations on the Himalayan frontier with a tethered multicopter payload.
- The Madras Institute of Technology campus of Anna University’s CASR will soon offer free and exclusive classes for youth to train them in piloting drones with the aim of making the students employable.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 03012023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-03012023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.