Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- IoTechWorld Avigation and Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (Agriculture University), Maharashtra, have signed an MoU to promote the use of drones to increase farm productivity in the country.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited stated that, in collaboration with the Asian Institute of Technology, it will begin operating in Thailand (AIT). The primary goal of the collaboration is to jointly develop drone and GIS projects in Thailand and the surrounding countries.
- For its indigenous designed and manufactured A200-XT drone, Asteria Aerospace has received type certification from DGCA.
- Garuda Aerospace announced that it aims to increase 4000 to 5000 drones in the next three to four months and 25,000 by March 2024.
- To recreate the logistics ecosystem, TSAW Drones has announced the launch of its logistics division, DRONECO. This division will use drones as a new, faster mode of transportation.
- Dhaksha Unmanned Systems Pvt Ltd has signed an MOU with the Union Bank of India to equip farmers with drone loans. This will make it simpler for beneficiaries to obtain kisan drones.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh will provide 2,000 drones to farmers, invest Rs 15,000 crore on procuring paddy, and establish a drone training center in North Andhra to train farmers.
- To promote drone technology in Northeast India, IIT Guwahati collaborates with M/S Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) and M/S RC Hobbytech Solutions Private Limited (RCH).
- Aereo (formerly Aarav Unmanned Systems) wins the Best Drone Company 2022 award at the Assocham’s 14th International Civil Aviation Awards on 18th January 2023 in New Delhi.
- Garuda Aerospace presented the first ever carbon neutral drone at DAVOS 2023 hosted by the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) has signed two MoUs with SPK MAK Technologies and FxUAV Technologies to generate and share knowledge in areas of robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and drone technology.
- Drone technology course has been developed by IIT Kanpur, the course would be taught at IITs, other technical institutes and skill development centers across the country.
- The government of Rajasthan to rent around 1500 drones to farmers that will help monitor crops and spray chemicals in less cost of time which would be available at custom hiring centers in two years.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 17012023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-17012023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.