Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- To position Goa as one of the key states in the country’s drone ecosystem and promote manufacturing innovations and provide value added services, the government of Goa launched its Drone Policy 2022.
- YSRCP Rajya Sabha member V Vijaysai Reddy seeks to set up a drone research center in Visakhapatnam to the central government.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations seeking to boost its operating revenues and plans to train 25,000 drone pilots in three years.
- To power drones with digital technology and bring innovative solutions, aiming to achieve agility, productivity and outcomes, Cognizant and Garuda Aerospace signed an MOU.
- The government has taken up various activities using the Internet of Things (IoT) and AI in agriculture, including precision farming, agricultural drones and hopping systems, AI and IoT-based computer imaging, and more.
- Meghalaya Cheif Minister inaugurated GIS and UAV center at the state secretariat, to help the state to use the technology to augment developing planning across a range of sectors.
- Amir Kham and Ranbir Kapoor doubled their money along with Shankar Sharma in DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations.
- For ‘Kisan Drones’, Garuda Aerospace becomes the first ever company to get double certification and RPTO approvals by DGCA.
- Jayashankar Agriculture University to train farmers in drone operation and likely to set up a drone academy.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 20122022 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-20122022/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.