Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Government to provide adequate funding for kisan drones to promote their use in agriculture sector under the guidelines of Sub-Mission on Agricultural Mechanization (SMAM).
- The Karnataka Digital Economy Mission (KDEM) unveiled a drone and electric vehicle (EV) cluster (DRoEV) in Belagavi, aims to attract global investors in the sector to engage with local industries, partners, and also create job opportunities.
- A drone manufacturing and training lab called “Drone Mantra” is being developed by Kaushalya Skill University in Ahmedabad to provide drone manufacturing and programming training in a realistic situation using innovative equipment and technology.
- Aereo has won a three-year contract by Coal India Limited (CIL) for drone solutions, would provide advanced analytics to seven Northern Coalfields Ltd mines using its proprietary web platform and indigenous survey-grade PPK drones.
- Garuda Aerospace has partnered with Chennai Super Kings as their official drone partner for the 2023 season.
- Fuselage Innovations are transforming agricultural practices which helps farmers produce up tp 35 percent more yield, income and reduce dependency on fertilisers.
- IoTechWorld Avigation and Sygenta India will soon start commercial spraying services across Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Karnataka, UP and West Bengal on a commercial basis.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 21032023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-21032023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.