Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- AVPL INTERNATIONAL, in collaboration with SPH Aviation, has launched a DGCA-compliant drone pilot training program in Gurgaon offering hands-on training and comprehensive curriculum for UAV technology and aviation regulations.
- Farmers in Madhya Pradesh are seeking drone pilot licenses to transform their crop cultivation. About 120 farmers have approached the state’s agricultural engineering directorate for approval.
- IoTechWorld and PIX4D collaborated organised a workshop at Radisson Gurugram, aimed at transforming Indian agriculture, focusing on raising awareness about drone-enabled crop health monitoring and brought together Industry, Researchers, and Academia.
- Syngenta India initiated an impactful awareness campaign, employing 100 drones simultaneously to spray their advanced crop protection solution, Incipio, across Punjab and Haryana.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations tested a reusable rocket vehicle, reaching 3 km altitude and landing via a parachute mechanism, equipped with sensors for data collection and equipment recovery.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.