Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- USAID’s SAMRIDH Healthcare initiative, with IPE Global and Redwing, launches a drone pilot network in Rayagada, Odisha, aims to enhance healthcare access by delivering medicine and supplies to isolated areas.
- PDRL’s AeroGCS GREEN software achieves Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) certification, confirming compliance with DO-278A AL5 standards for high-quality and performance in drone operations.
- ESCAP and BharatRohan collaborate to empower smallholder farmers with an advanced drone-enabled support system, fostering sustainable agriculture.
- Squadrone Infra and Mining, specializing in aerial intelligence, deploys advanced drones and a skilled team to aid Uttarkashi tunnel rescue for 41 trapped laborers since November 12th, 2023.
- IG Drones has partnered with A & B Global Mining o establish groundbreaking standards in the global mining sector, signifying the convergence of advanced technological innovation and extensive expertise in mining.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.