Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has achieved the distinction of being the first private entity in India to generate 501 Remote Pilot Certificates (RPC).
- Skye Air has released a report highlighting that drone technology can reduce post-harvest waste, empower farmers, and enhance supply chains in Indian agriculture.
- TechEagle has collaborated with AIIMS Jodhpur to deliver essential healthcare supplies to tribal communities using drone technology.
- Bharat Drone Shakti 2023 featured live drone demonstrations on September 25th-26th, inaugurated by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh at Hindan Air Base, Ghaziabad.
- Indrajaal, the world’s sole autonomous wide-area anti-drone solutions company has partnered with Sigma Advanced Systems to strengthen indigenous anti-drone system manufacturing in India.
- Garuda Aerospace has received approval to provide subsidized drones in Tamil Nadu as part of the state government’s agricultural mechanization scheme.
- Drone Destination Limited has received DGCA approval to provide certified training for medium (up to 50 kg) rotorcraft drones at its training facilities in Gurugram and Phulpur, as well as in Gwalior through its training partner, IGRUA.
- Skye Air Mobility Pvt Ltd, in collaboration with local authorities in Kolkata’s NewTown area, will use drones to deliver medicines, groceries, and food.
- Cipla has announced a drone delivery service for essential medications (including cardiac, respiratory, and other chronic therapies) to hospitals and pharmacies in Himachal Pradesh through a partnership with Skye Air Mobility.
- ideaForge and GalaxEye have signed an MoU to collaboratively create a specialized UAV FOPEN Radar for improved aerial surveillance and mapping for security forces.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.