Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation has introduced the Drone (Amendment) Rules 2023, eliminating the mandatory passport requirement. Instead, individuals can provide a government-issued identity and address proof if they do not possess a passport.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has been awarded a $1.26 million contract to provide drone services and software to Qatar’s Oil and Gas sector.
- To integrate technology into agriculture, the Union government has designated the Indian Institute of Technology-Mandi as a central hub for training approximately 100 drone pilots for agricultural applications.
- ATV, a France-based manufacturer has partnered with UrbanMatrix Technologies to combat frost using advanced UAVs for smarter farming.
- TSAW Drones announced it has received a service order from the Indian Council of Medical Research to bring major advancements in healthcare and medical supply deliveries using drones.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.