Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- According to Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia, Union Minister for Civil Aviation, the Indian drone market is expected to exceed Rs 3 lakh crore by 2030 and employ 3–4 lakh people.
- Under the skill development scheme, the government of Madhya Pradesh promoted the use of drones in agriculture and set up drone schools to increase the use of drones and provide training to the youths.
- ICAR-Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research will soon demonstrate the right way of spraying chemicals on farms using drones.
- According to Shri Rajiv Bansal, Secretary, Minstery of Civil Aviation the Indian government will soon reveal the first set of production-linked incentives (PLI) for drones at the CII Worldwide Convention and Exhibition in Bengaluru.
- IG Drones has been granted the annual contract for periodic monitoring of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project. It is one of India’s biggest infrastructure development projects.
- India’s biggest all-electric drone which will have a vertical take-off can carry up to 50 kg for long distance. The crucial cruise test is set to happen in two months.
- Agricultural committees and self-help groups in Uttar Pradesh will receive drones at a 40% subsidy from the Uttar Pradesh government to help farmers maintain their crops and fields.
- To foster safe, secure and efficient integration of drones in national airspace systems, Skye Air collaborated with Global UTM Association (GUTMA)
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 28032023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-28032023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.