Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- IoTechWorld and PIX4D organized India’s largest workshop at Radisson Gurugram, aimed at raising awareness about drone-enabled crop health monitoring among industry professionals, researchers, and academia.
- GalaxEye has launched a high-resolution aerial drone-centered Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) system that excels in producing detailed and high-resolution imagery under all weather circumstances, including rainy or cloudy conditions.
- The Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation (CCMC) plans to use drones for GIS mapping of unassessed and under-assessed properties in 20 city wards.
- Marut Drones has achieved a significant milestone by becoming the first in the market to obtain DGCA type certification for battery-operated drones in both the small and medium categories.
- IG Drones appoints Major General Ramesh Chandra Padhi as Senior VP (RandD), aligning with their expansion into defense and security applications.
- PDRL has released its second commercial video showcasing AeroGCS, the recommended Indian Ground Control Station Software for drones, and its strong industry connections, emphasizing its market potential.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.