In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Marut Drones has provided mineral exploration drones to National Mineral Development Corporation, advancing precision in exploration and mapping for sustainable mining practices.
- Garuda Aerospace has launched Droni, a nano drone for consumer photography and cinematography. Weighing just 250 gm, it’s available for purchase on Amazon.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar has made history by introducing drone services for enhanced medical deliveries in Odisha.
- GHMC plans to conduct a drone survey for Musi Riverfront Development to identify buildings, encroachments, and flood levels along the river.
- Northern Railways will conduct a drone survey approved by the district administration to connect the border district of Kupwara with a new rail line from Sopore to Kupwara.
- Squadrone Infra and Mining Pvt Ltd partners with Industrias Geodia, Guyana, to revolutionize mineral exploration in a $3-4 billion opportunity across India, the Middle East, and South Asia.
- Drone Destination has successfully launched the Namo Drone Didi program, inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi, now with over 650 DGCA-Certified Drone Pilots.