In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University has signed an MoU with multiple institutions to provide training for drone operators to upgrade people’s skills for employability and gain hands-on-training.
- InsideFPV has launched made-in-India Elevate V1 drones that cater to various purposes such as cinematography, STEM education, surveillance, and agriculture.
- Telangana State Aviation Academy has partnered with National Remote Sensing Centre to provide advanced training for drone pilots.
- Enord Startup at IIIT Delhi hosted Drone Day on January 28, 2024, uniting leaders, innovators, scientists, policymakers, and experts in drones and AI.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Ltd has signed an MoU with Vimaan Aerospace for drone services and training, focusing on applications in agriculture, survey, surveillance, solar panel cleaning and more.
- Skye Air partners with SMILe for drone delivery of shipments, enabling faster order fulfilment in urban areas. Shree Maruti sellers can now offer same-day and next-day deliveries.