Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Shri Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated the first drone skilling and training conference at Garuda Aerospace in Chennai.
- To develop a drone innovation centre on its campus, Andhra University and Rosys Virtual Solutions Pvt Ltd inked a memorandum of understanding.
- The Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Kulgam has demonstrated drone technology in order to encourage farmers to use it and reduce the cost of input for varied crops.
- To meet the growing demand, the MIT campus plans to open drone flying training centers within Tamil Nadu. The RPTO of the institute intends to open 50 centres in a year.
- Tata 1mg launches drone delivery in Dehradun. The drones will be used to transport medicines to remote locations and collect medical samples from various locations throughout the city.
- Anadrone Systems has announced plans to establish a state-of-the-art research and development centre for advanced drones in Odisha.
- The operational guidelines for the PLI scheme for drones and drone components have been announced by the Civil Aviation Ministry and will go into effect from 2022–2023 to 2024–2025.
- SKUAST and the Government of Jammu and Kashmir have developed high-tech drones to spray chemicals like fertilizers and pesticides in the orchards to assist the farming community in Jammu and Kashmir.
Also Read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 02122022 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-02122022/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.