Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s emerging drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- PMKVY 4.0 will be launched to skill lakhs of youth within the next three years and cover new-age courses for Industry 4.0 on latest technologies and one of them is drones.
- IoTechWorld Avigation signed an MoU with Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (Agriculture University) to promote the use of drones to boost farm productivity in the country.
- Eminent Air showcased its first-ever, one-of-its-kind drone, with a parachute integrated system as part of an event to mark its inaugural flight.
- NRCB demonstrated drone use for micronutrient application for bananas in Tamil Nadu. will not only reduce the cost of cultivation but also improve the profit for farmers.
- The Maharashtra government intends to construct a drone centre and manufacturing cluster at Aurangabad Industrial City (AURIC) in the Aurangabad district.
- Remote Sensing Instrume has entered into an agreement with Draganfly for the development of manufacturing drones of Draganfly products in India.
- Three key projects by General Atomics have begun in India in the areas of artificial intelligence, drones, and semiconductors.
- To create experts in the developing drone industry, RAXA Academy has introduced Drone Pilot Training courses.
- For environmental monitoring, volume measurement, and photogrammetric mapping of mines for the digitalization of the mining process, MCL has implemented drone technology in coal mines.
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh has scheduled a number of cultural events, including a drone show at the Global Investor Summit, which will take place from February 10 to 12.
- Drone-assisted land mapping surveys have been completed in 2.15 lakh villages, allowing for the preparation of over 1 crore property cards in 2022, according to the government’s Economic Survey 2023.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 31012023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-31012023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.