Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s emerging drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- To launch commercial operations by the end of next year, Airbus plans to spin out Zephyr, its high-altitude surveillance and communications drone program.
- After successfully completing a Proof of Concept (POC) at the underground mines of Hindustan Zinc Limited in Rajasthan, Squadrone became the first company to fly autonomous drones in underground mines in India.
- Drone Destination and IIT Patna have signed a memorandum of understanding to establish Bhiar’s first government-approved drone training hub.
- The SKOCH award has been awarded to Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MSETCL) for utilizing drone technology to patrol extra high voltage transmission lines.
- Industry experts suggest the government to enhance cash assistance in this year’s Budget to farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme for the purchase of crop inputs, tax incentives to agritech startups and cut import duties on agrochemicals.
- Drona Aviation expand their footprints in the European market and aims to create awareness around drones amongst youths across the world.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 24012023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-24012023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.