Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Throttle Aerospace Systems has received DGCA Type-Certification for its versatile DOPO drone, suitable for various industries like surveying, mapping, inspection, agriculture, surveillance, and disaster management.
- Bengaluru startup VayDyn, incubated at ARTPARK, is creating India’s smallest drone, the AI-BEE, featuring autonomous navigation, and weighing under 250 grams, marking a major technological milestone.
- Optiemus Infracom Limited to invest Rs 250 million in ‘Optiemus Unmanned Systems’ (OUS), a new division, to produce drones for India and global markets. They unveiled a variety of drones at the India Mobile Congress 2023.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations, in partnership with Whistling Woods International, has introduced Drone Centric Courses, covering drone pilot training, drone building, GIS for drones, and aerial cinematography at the WWI campus.
- Skye Air, India’s leading SaaS-based logistics provider, was included in Forbes India’s “200 Companies with Global Potential,” highlighting its commitment to excellence and global expansion.
- Indrones has launched Drone Innovation and Technology Development lab at Government Polytechnic Mumbai in Bandra to provide drone training program for students who has passed Class 10.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.