Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Amity University Mumbai held a two-day “Drone Making” workshop in collaboration with ASET, attracting participants from across India to enhance drone-building skills.
- Garuda Aerospace set to launch offline retail with a flagship outlet in Chennai, featuring “Service on Wheels” and plans to include 400 retail outlets and mobile drone centers by 2024 for widespread accessibility across India.
- Flying Wedge Defense and Aerospace has achieved a milestone as India’s first private company to obtain DGCA type certification for its indigenous unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology.
- JIS Group launched the JIS Drone Academy at Dum Dum’s Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Institute of Technology Campus. In collaboration with EduRade and Megh Robotics, the academy provides short-term courses in Drone Technology.
- IG Drones has collaborated with L&T Technologies to enhance women’s safety during daily activities. The partnership combines drone technology with advanced data analytics for a groundbreaking safety solution.
- Magellanic Cloud Limited has launched a Drone Command and Control center in Bengaluru, managed by ScanDron and will oversee nationwide drone operations, showcasing the company’s commitment to cutting-edge solutions in real-time monitoring and security.
- Dhaksha Unmanned Systems, a subsidiary of Coromandel International Ltd., has begun delivering its ‘Kisan Drones’ to IFFCO.
- The Uttar Pradesh cabinet has given its approval to the state drone policy, enabling the police to monitor the quantity, activities, and purposes of drones within the state.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.