Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Marut Drones has collaborated with the UP government, using drones for seeding in Agra and Ferozabad districts. This supports the ‘Hara Bahara’ campaign, aiding afforestation across 10+ acres in these districts.
- Amidst the increasing Dengue cases in Delhi, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi has planned to deploy drones for monitoring and spraying anti-larval chemicals on major drains in the city.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has signed an MoU with The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) to establish a drone school, center of excellence, and courses including Drone Pilot Training.
- Belgian company Sky-Hero has set up a manufacturing facility in Mumbai, Sky-Hero India, to license-produce Loki MkII UAV and Sigyn MkI UGV.
- AIIMS Delhi, the top teaching hospital in the country, is gearing up for the future with technology advancements such as artificial intelligence, drones, and robotics, ensuring it remains at the forefront of healthcare.
- The government of Goa has collaborated with Garuda Aerospace to promote drone technology adoption among farmers in the state.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.