Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- The Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) to survey slums and encroachments for Daya West Canal Road, improving connectivity between Barang and Jatni.
- IoTechWorld Avigation has received a certificate by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for their latest indigenous product, the ‘AGRIBOT A6.’
- Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology (MLRIT) has inaugurated a comprehensive four-week Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programme focusing on Drones.
- Drone Destination and NSDC has signed an MoU to provide skill training in Drones for specialized applications such as survey mapping, precision agriculture among others.
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative has partnered with Drone Destination to offer agriculture drone spray services at 50 PM Kisan Samridhi Kendra in nine states across India.
- Marut Drones has collaborated with the government of Uttar Pradesh to boost green cover using Seedcopters for aerial seeding. The initiative aims to streamline operations and facilitate micro-level pollination.
- To curb the mining issue in the district, the newly formed Aravallis Rejuvenation Board has placed approximately 30 locations under drone and CCTV surveillance.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.