Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- The Drone Research & Development Centre was established at the Dhanekula Institute of Engineering & Technology near Vijayawada and inaugurated by Andhra Pradesh Governor S. Abdul Nazeer.
- ideaForge Technology has acquired final approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO).
- The government is developing mandatory standards for drones, towards creation of a ‘robust quality ecosystem’ in the country.
- Garuda Aerospace has received orders for 6,000 kisan drones and has reached the halfway mark of the Drone Yatra 2.0 initiative.
- ideaForge has partnered with RMUS Unmanned Solutions to serve as a reseller of ideaForge drones and services in the US market.
- For the purpose of transforming agriculture in North-East India, IG Drones received a grant from BIRAC for drone-based soil and plant health analysis.
- In collaboration with AIC-Nalanda and Karkhana Makerspace, the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology conducted a workshop on drone technology.
- Nokia unveiled its first CE-certified 5G automated drone-in-a-box solution to meet the growing demands for secure, reliable public sector and industrial operations.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 02052023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-02052023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.