Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- TechEagle, a drone delivery startup, unveiled the Drone Delivery Hub and Network in collaboration with MHSSP and the Government of Meghalaya.
- Coromandel International Ltd, an Agri solutions company, has invested $200 million in Dhaksha Unmanned Systems Pvt Ltd, a differentiated drone start-up.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur flagged off Garuda Aerospace’s Drone Yatra and launched India’s first e-learning platform for Drone Skill and Learning.
- Redcliffe Labs and Skye Air Mobility launched long-term drone pilot flights from Uttarkashi’s remote hills to Dehradun’s Sahastradhara.
- The Central Government has adopted few initiatives to promote drone applications in the commercial, logistics, agricultural, mining, and other sectors.
- Anadrone Systems has revealed plans to establish a state-of-the-art research research and development centre for advanced drones in the state.
- Youth in the Nabarangpur district, Odisha built a drone for agricultural use at a minimum expense of Rs 4 lakh, which is cheaper than other drones on the market.
also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 06122022 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-06122022/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.