Our weekly news news wrap-up focuses on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Drone Destination has collaborated with IFFCO and Agri OEMs for All Women Drone Pilot Training, supporting women-led self-help groups under the “Lakhpati Didi Yojana” initiated by PM Narendra Modi.
- ideaForge and GalaxEye have signed an MoU to collaboratively create an innovative UAV FOPEN (Foliage Penetration) radar tailored to enhance security forces’ aerial surveillance and mapping capabilities.
- IIT-Madras startup, Amber Wings, launched Atva, a hybrid VTOL drone with extended flight time, battery life, and versatile capabilities for cargo transport, medical deliveries, e-commerce, and surveillance.
- The Ministry of Commerce and Industry held a Chintan Shivir on Manufacturing, including Drones, in New Delhi. FICCI Drones Committee discussed policy issues with to boost investment, manufacturing, exports, and trade facilitation.
- Dubai-based logistics company has extended its offer of drone technology to support disaster relief efforts in Himachal Pradesh by facilitating the delivery of medical supplies to remote areas.
- Skye Air Mobility has partnered with Jeebly LLC, a UAE-based logistics provider, and Dubai Silicon Oasis for a pioneering three-week Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) drone delivery trial.
- DroneAcharya has partnered with Tata STRIVE to provide drone pilot training for underprivileged individuals, closing the skill gap and creating career opportunities in the drone industry.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.