Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) have signed an MoU to collaborate on the development of drone standards.
- Drogo Drones has introduced Krishi 2.0, an efficient UAV drone for precision farming. With a 10 kg payload capacity, it covers 30 acres per day and 750-900 acres per month, ideal for large-scale agriculture.
- IoTechWorld Avigation Pvt Ltd has collaborated with IFFCO, securing a contract for 500 drones to spray nano liquid urea and DAP.
- ideaForge, a vertically integrated UAV company, collaborates with Qualcomm Technologies to enhance payload capabilities for ideaForge’s drones using Qualcomm’s computer hardware.
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently introduced standardized protocols for drone utilization in agricultural operations.
DRONECO, TSAW Drones’ logistics arm, sets an ambitious goal of 1 million deliveries in 2023. With 8,400+ successful deliveries so far, they’re transforming the industry.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.