Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- DGCA and European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) signed a MoU to develop drone standards covering licensing, training, air traffic management, infrastructure, and UTM services.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has been actively promoting the adoption of drones in the agriculture sector to enhance viability and reduce cultivation costs.
- Drogo Drones unveils Krishi 2.0, an agricultural UAV drone designed to address modern farming challenges and offer farmers a dependable and efficient solution for precision agriculture.
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has teamed up with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, for a street dog survey around the city’s lakes using drones.
- Squadrone Indra and Mining has partnered with PT Tunas Artha group and Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Central), Indonesia for geophysical surveys for prospecting and exploration of various minerals.
- The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has commenced drone surveys for its biodiversity parks, restoration projects, and floodplains of the Yamuna River in response to the city’s rainfall.
- Garuda Aerospace has collaborated with the Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Goa, to conduct the Drone Yatra initiative, with the goal of raising awareness and encouraging the adoption of drone technology in agriculture.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 18072023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-18072023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.