Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari advocated for the implementation of drone technology for the secure transportation of critical organs, such as the heart and kidneys, between locations.
- AVPL has launched a one-year certification drone program in collaboration with 13 esteemed universities across India, marking the first-of-its-kind partnership in the country.
- The IIITD Innovation & Incubation Center has inaugurated its advanced Drone Innovation Lab, furnished with top-notch resources for drone industry startups. This lab includes a dedicated space for up to 16 individuals, augmenting the existing incubation capacity of over 170 workstations.
- Karnataka has witnessed an extraordinary surge in the number of certified drone pilots to 5072 by July 2023 reflecting the widespread embrace of drone technology in India.
- Grene Robotics has launched India’s first AI-powered Anti-Drone System. This system offers security against mobile threats that traditional stationary defense systems cannot address.
- Garuda Aerospace, has successfully mapped 7,000 villages in Uttar Pradesh as part of the Svamitva Scheme.
- Bharat Drone Association (BDA), the National Drone Pilot Association, and the Kerala Department of Agricultural Development held a day-long workshop to educate farmers about the use of drone technology in agriculture.
- SITAM Engineering College has partnered with ICDT Vizag to establish a Drone Training Center, the “Drone Centre of Excellence train students on drone technologies from manufacturing to its usage in different sectors.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has launched “BHUJANG” (Battlefield Hybrid UAV for Joint Attack, Navigation, and Surveillance), a versatile, heavy-duty drone capable of operating at extreme altitudes and covering long distances.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.