In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Marut Drones has partnered with Japanese firm SkyDrive to explore business opportunities in the emerging field of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
- DroneAcharya secures an Indian Army tender valued at INR 11,80,000.00 for providing advanced drone pilot and GIS training to officers of the Northern Command in Jammu and Kashmir.
- PDRL launches the AeroGCS Global Competition to boost global awareness, empower drone enthusiasts, and endorse innovation in drone technology.
- The Haryana government has launched schemes for farmers, promotes poison-free farming with nano urea and DAP through drones. Government covers drone spraying expenses at Rs 100 per acre.
- India persists in its efforts to create a wholly indigenous medium-altitude and long-endurance drone named Tapas a project undertaken by DRDO.
- Under the ‘Drone Didi’ scheme, 110 women from Punjab have been trained to operate drones where this technology will be utilised for sprinkling liquid fertilisers in the fields.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.