In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Garuda Aerospace had partnered with Spirit Aeronautical Systems for drone manufacturing and distribution, committing to mutual reselling of their products and technology exchange for market expansion and innovation.
- TechEagle had collaborated with AIIMS Rishikesh, using VertiPlane X3 drone to deliver tuberculosis medication in under 30 minutes, covering 48.5 km.
- FORE School of Management had launched a “Supply Chain & Logistics with Drone Applications” program in collaboration with FORE Institute of Drone Technology, providing offline courses at both campuses for real-time faculty interaction.
- The Government Doon Medical College and Hospital is set to launch the Namo Drone Didi scheme on January 25, 2024 to use drones for delivering medicines across the state.
- DRDO has developed effective counter-technology against the increasing deployment of drones for surveillance, logistics, and attacks.
- Sky Air has partnered with the Regional Leprosy Training Research Institute in Odisha for using drone technology in rapid healthcare supply transport, employing advanced strategies.
- PJTSAU Drone Academy has initiated the first batch of remote drone pilot training for women from UP, aiming to enhance agricultural efficiency.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.