Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Vinyas Innovative Technologies and Printalytix have recently signed an MoU with an ePlane company incubated by IIT-Madras. The collaboration aims to develop advanced compact flying electric taxis and drone systems.
- In order for India to reach its USD 5 trillion economy, according to Mr. Kailash Choudhary, Minister of State for Agriculture, new technology like drones, artificial intelligence (AI), and precision farming must be widely adopted.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research in Delhi has approved the Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) to initiate a trial period for the delivery of blood bags using drones.
- ideaForge has been awarded the National Technology Award for their indigenously developed fixed-wing VTOL SWITCH UAV.
- To provide the industry academia connect in fields like Drone applications, 5G, AI and other technologies, ACES India Pvt. Ltd. and Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology had signed an MoU.
- As part of the Summer Training Camp, NTPC, Khargone organised classes on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, and Drone Technology for students in the 8 to 16 age group.
- Naini Aerospace Engineering Limited (NAeL) and Garuda Aerospace signed an MoU for the collaborative manufacturing of heavy-duty drones.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.