Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- IoTechWorld Avigation’s agri-drone received their first government subsidy to promote drone technology in the agriculture sector.
- To provide swift and efficient delivery of medicines to patients at their doorsteps, TSAW Drones initiated first of its kind drone delivery in Kolkata with Kanhaiya life care medicine.
- The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare) has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the use of drones in pesticide and nutrient application, which provide concise instructions for effective and safe drone operations.
- DJI launches Inspire 3, a new drone that can record videos in 8K, is aimed at professionals, and can fly for up to 30 minutes on a single charge.
- State Bank of India (SBI) collaborated with Garuda Aerospace Pvt Ltd to make drone technology more accessible to the agricultural sector while also enhancing efficiency in the sector’s use of the technology.
- The Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI Scheme) for Drones and Drone Components , which aims to support the development of drones and their components in India, provided incentives to ideaForge Technology Limited.
- Himachal Pradesh plans to promote drone technology to increase industry growth and boost efficiency across all sectors.
- The Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), located in the Gajapati district’s Paralakhemundi, has graduated its first batch of remote pilot trainees who can operate drones in a professional manner.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) has made the first set of disbursements to Aereo (previously Aarav Unmanned Systems) under the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for drones and drone components.
- The DGCA and the European Aviation Safety Agency will collaborate to develop standards for drones and urban air mobility solutions including electric-vertical take off and landing aircraft (eVTOL).
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 18042023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-18042023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.