Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Aereo has collaborated with the SJC Institute of Technology to set up a centre of excellence for advancing holistic drone education in India alongside fundamental remote pilot training.
- IIT-BHU held a two-day UDAAN event to promote innovation in drone-based technology, the teams from SVNIT and the Odisha University of Technology and Research, and IIT BHU Varanasi, ranked first and second, respectively.
- The Central Association for Private Security of India (CAPSI) will establish a Drone Pilot Training Centre in Tripura and an Aviation Academy in India’s North Eastern region.
- As part of the government’s efforts to promote the use of agricultural drones, Garuda Aerospace has become the first company in the country to receive a subsidy for making agri-drones.
- To advance technologies for space intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) payloads, including RF Wideband Software defined Radio, Paras Anti-drone Technologies and Spacekawa Explorations have signed an MoU.
- Drones will be used to deliver medicines to Char Dham pilgrims in a state of emergency. All 10,000-foot-high pilgrimages in the Garhwal Himalayas—Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri—will be covered.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 11042023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-11042023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.