In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- DRDO successfully demonstrated the flight trial of the Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator, a high-speed indigenous UAV, at the Aeronautical Test Range in Chitradurga, Karnataka.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has launched a DGCA certified drone pilot training program for senior Maharashtra Police officials, marking a milestone as India’s top-rated organization for such training.
- Garuda Aerospace has partnered with Kaushalya – The Skill University to enhance drone technology education. The MoU includes the provision of 10 agricultural drones valued at Rs 1 crore for specialized training in agriculture.
- Kaushalya University aims to introduce nine new advanced courses in drone applications from 2024, with the goal of training over 5,000 youth.
- In rural areas of Tamil Nadu, farmers are making the use of drone technology to spray nano-liquid urea and fertilizers in their fields, facilitated by Madras Fertilizers Limited.
- The DGCA has approved the “PJTSAU Drone Academy” to establish an RPTO, offering agri-drone pilot training to farmers, diploma holders, Agri graduates, and unemployed rural youth in collaboration with Marut Drones.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.