In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- DRIISHYA Limited, specializing in Drone Imaging and Information Systems in Haryana, to explore avenues to leverage drone technology’s potential across various sectors.
- SkyDrive, an eVTOL aircraft manufacturer in Japan has signed an MOU with Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation Foundation to collaborate on drone technology and expand the drone market in India.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations has signed an agreement to acquire a 51% stake in PYI Technologies Pvt Ltd, a Pune-based startup specializing in camera drones, DIY kits, and customized drones.
- IG Drones has achieved further recognition by securing the IISSM Annual Excellence Award for being the Best Company in Disaster Response/Search and Rescue.
- AI-equipped drones are now being deployed for monitoring power distribution lines in Bhopal, detecting faults and facilitating timely maintenance.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 26122023
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.