Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- IdeaForge Technology has announced that its ₹567-crore initial public offering (IPO) will be open for subscription starting from June 26th.
- The Union Health Ministry is in the process of deploying drones in Central government hospitals to deliver medical supplies.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has partnered with King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) in Thailand to launch a Drone School and Centre of Excellence at the KMITL campus which will provide specialized training programs in drones and GIS.
- AEREO has received Type Certificate from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for its small category drone, Aereo_zfr.
- Dhaksha Unmanned Systems has launched the DH-AGRIGATOR-E10, an innovative hexacopter agricultural spraying drone in the “Small” class category.
- Garuda Aerospace unveiled the VAYU drone at Viva Technology, designed specifically for mapping and surveying purposes. It boasts a payload capacity of 1.5 kg and a maximum take-off weight of 13.5 kg.
- AVPL Drones and the University of Technology, Jaipur have partnered to establish the Drones Centre of Excellence (COE), aims to provide specialized training for drone technicians and kisan drone operators.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 20062023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-20062023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.