Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will provide you with information on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Indian drone startup ideaForge has raised INR 60 Cr in a pre-IPO funding round. Key institutional investors like Tata AIG General Insurance, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund, Think Investments PCC, and 360 One Asset Management participated in the funding.
- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has implemented a drone-based survey and immediate repair and maintenance to restore power supply in specific areas.
- Applications are now being accepted by Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) for two skill-based short-term courses and one of them is Drone Manufacturing and Assembling Assistance.
- AITMC Ventures Pvt Limited (AVPL) has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) International to promote drone technology in the agriculture sector.
- RattanIndia Enterprises Ltd (REL), through its subsidiary company Throttle Aerospace Systems (TAS), has unveiled the L-40, an upgraded addition to their cargo drone series.
- Bengaluru Traffic Police will utilize drone cameras at key junctions for the first time, aiming to manage the city’s traffic issues.
- To establish a center of excellence for drones, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has signed an MoU with Falcon Info solutions private limited, Kota and IoTechWorld Avigation Pvt. Ltd.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.