Our weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India will give you an insight into the training, skill development, capacity building, technology and industry updates. Apart from keeping you updated, the news snippets from the drone ecosystem could help you generate leads and opportunities to develop your business in the sector.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- In Telangana, CropLife India held a workshop on “Innovative Technology in Crop Protection” and gave a demonstration of kisan drones’ advantages for agriculture.
- In Odisha, a sarpanch uses a drone to deliver a pension to a beneficiary and anticipates that in the future, other services could be delivered to people in remote areas using the drone.
- According to Union Minister Jitendra Singh, India would become a leading technological power in a few years due to the Trio of Space, Drone, and Geospatial Policy.
- For the development of precision drones in India, Gopalan Aerospace India Pvt Ltd partnered with Magic Trading Corporation.
- Uttar Pradesh is anticipated to finish the drone mapping of properties in rural areas by the end of June, ahead of all other states participating in the central government-run Pradhan Mantri SVAMITVA Yojana.
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited has collaborated with Studio Trika to expand its services by entering a new vertical of drone light shows.
- Two new VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) drones, the L20 and L-15, have been launched by RattanIndia through TAS as part of their L-Series drone delivery platform.
- IoTechWorld Avigation signed an MoU with Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth to create awareness among farmers about drone technology for increasing farm output.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 21022023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-21022023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.