Our weekly news wrap-up on India’s burgeoning drone ecosystem will update you on training, skill development, capacity building, technology, and industry updates. The drone ecosystem news snippets can not only keep you updated but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- Indrones Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will be able to scale up operations and add to its thousands of flying hours as a result of a strategic investment made by MapmyIndia.
- Speaking to the media on the sidelines of the first G-20 Agricultural Deputies Meeting, the Union Minister of Civil Aviation stated that the use of drones in agriculture goes well beyond pesticide application and has enormous potential for organic and natural farming.
- During Aero India 2023, TSAW Drones launched the Adarna V2, a hybrid fixed wing VTOL drone made in India that can fly over difficult terrain and transport operations and cargo to places where walking or driving would take hours or even days.
- RattanIndia Enterprises Ltd. (REL) announced the launch of a new drone delivery platform, the ‘L-series,’ by its subsidiary TAS (Throttle Aerospace Systems).
- Syngenta India Pvt Ltd (SIPL) has collaborated with IoTechWorld Avigation to facilitate the introduction of drone spraying across India, and will seek to provide job opportunities for rural youth by training and preparing them to use drone technology.
- At the Aero India 2023 show in Bangalore, India, Garuda Aerospace unveiled SURAJ, a solar-powered unmanned reconnaissance aerial J-Glider, as its latest technological marvel.
- TSAW drones launched drone-delivery of medicines in Kolkata to beat traffic, and eight other locations in West Bengal have been selected for the launch of drone delivery of medicines in the following days.
- Youths will be trained to fly drones for agricultural, non-agricultural, and industrial purposes in Tadepalli in the Guntur district by Drogo Drones, a start-up company for training drone operators.
- Vertiplane X3 drone was used to deliver 2kg package of anti-tubercular drugs to a district hospital in Tehri Garhwal during the trial run at the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences in Rishikesh.
- To provide essential and emergency medical supplies, such as samples for diagnosis in times of high traffic and other challenging conditions, Garuda Aerospace partners with Narayana Health to carry biomedical samples using drones.
- To raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO), ideaForge Technologies has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) to the capital market regulator, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- During Aero India 2023, TSAW Drones and DE Drone World Solutions signed an to work on the development and promotion of innovative drone solutions for a wide range of industries.
- ICAR- National Research Centre for banana cultivation organized an awareness program using drone technology for farmers.
- To address the demand for skilled workforce in the drone industry, the Central Skill Development Department has approved six short-term courses in 116 ITIs across 12 states, including Andhra Pradesh.
Also read: Weekly news wrap-up on the emerging drone ecosystem in India – 14022023 https://dronefluence.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-on-the-emerging-drone-ecosystem-in-india-14022023/
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.