In our weekly news news wrap-up, we focus on India’s thriving drone industry, offering insights into training, skill development, capacity enhancement, technology advancements, and industry updates. The news snippets from the drone ecosystem could not only keep you informed but also help you generate leads and opportunities to grow your business in the industry.
Here we go with the top headlines of the week from the drone ecosystem in India
Updates from the drone ecosystem in India
- IG Drones has secured a contract to survey the Uttarakhand Metro Rail Project, the country’s first PRT corridor under the Neo Metro System. Using advanced drones, IG Drones will contribute to the preparation of a Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the project.
- The Maharashtra government approves Maharashtra Drone Mission (MDM) for versatile drone applications like security, disaster relief, healthcare delivery, and infrastructure monitoring.
- Garuda Aerospace has achieved dual certification, enhancing capabilities in drone training and manufacturing, marking a milestone in India’s drone technology landscape.
- PDRL, a drone technology pioneer, secures orders worth Rs 18 crore for its AeroGCS drone software, affirming its position as a trusted Ground Control Software (GCS) leader in the industry.
- Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has commended the Central government’s integration of drone technology in agriculture during the Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra, foreseeing it as a catalyst for empowering women in the field.
- IIT Guwahati, in collaboration with QCI’s PAD Division, hosted the first-ever seminar and workshop on the UAS Certification Scheme in North-East India.
The news snippets are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving drone industry in India.
If any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, and we will remove the link to your content.